标题: 《Sepoy Fidelities 》作者:- Tom Purdom【EPUB】 [打印本页]

作者: zaq    时间: 2013-9-11 11:41
标题: 《Sepoy Fidelities 》作者:- Tom Purdom【EPUB】
SEPOY FIDELITIES by Tom Purdom Tom Purdom reports that his “grandson is a creative writing student at Philadelphia’s highly regarded High School for the Creative and Performing Arts and serves on the tech team that maintains the school’s computers and website. His younger sister writes scripts for a Buffy podcast, reads physics books, and makes arcane jokes about her secret Theory of Everything. Science and fiction is obviously a hereditary combination.” Tom’s new story about human and alien interactions is set in the same milieu as his December 1992 novelette, “Sepoy.” * * * * It had been the last time they would ever make love—and in their case making love was a precise use of language, not a euphemism. Francesca had rolled on her side when Jason had finally broken the bond and he had wrapped himself around her with his arm stretched along the swell of her hip and the long line of her thigh. The heft of her vibrant, competent body was, in its way, just as satisfying as everything that had gone before. I was a real mouse when I was a girl , Francesca had told him when they had been sharing their memories of the people they had been. I couldn’t

欢迎光临 (http://www.zazww.com/~zazww/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2